Civil Rights, Integration and The Peace Mission Movement. The Journey from
1867 to 2003
The New World of FATHER and MOTHER DIVINE
'Nevertheless We, According to His Promise, Look for New Heavens and a New
Earth, Wherein Dwelleth Righteousness." --- 2nd Peter, 3:13
The Mount of the House of the Lord
Because of the unparalleled work of FATHER DIVINE in establishing complete
unity between the so-called races of man without aggression, compulsion or
violence, but by adherence and obedience to the Principles of Truth as demonstrated
in HIS Life and Teaching, we have asked for and received permission to reprint
some of HIS Proposals, Pronouncements and Excerpts of HIS Messages.
Throughout this section you will notice that as FATHER DIVINE called for positive
action in creating real brotherhood and unity among men and nations soon thereafter
the action, generally, took place. To get the most from the following it should
be gone through sequentially knowing that the Hand of GOD may sometimes seem
slow but it is always sure.
The first photograph of
- Dates Pertinent to the Life, Work and Mission of FATHER DIVINE starting with 1867. Highlighting important events in the
Era FATHER DIVINE. Because of the abundance of misinformation that is prevalent in many writings about FATHER DIVINE these dates that we present here should
correct some of these errors.
- This Article from the Encyclopedia of American
Religions Presents an Accurate, Though Brief, Picture of the Peace
- A New Era. The Dawning of this New Consciousness
'The dispensation in which we are now living is a dispensation of a New Era."
- The Pioneer of Civil Rights. Coming through
with Love untouched when the flame of race hatred was raging, HE proved the
reality of the Gospel of CHRIST.
- Segregated Terms Have Been Used Through
The Ages, But Men Have Not Realized The Detrimental Effect They Had on The People - FATHER DIVINE
- MOTHER DIVINE Writes Robert Weisbrot, Author
of the Book "FATHER DIVINE the Struggle for Racial Equality"
- FATHER DIVINE Went Through Thirty Two Lynch Mobs to
Bring about this Brotherhood - MOTHER DIVINE
- Excerpt - From The Word of GOD Revealed - FATHER
DIVINE'S Experience With Racialism in Sayville, Long. Island, N. Y.
- We Shall Have Civil Rights From
Shore to Shore and from Land to Land. - Declares FATHER DIVINE
- "I Shall Unify The Nations. "Out of
One Blood God Created All Nations to Dwell upon the Face of the Whole Earth." -
- The Persecution of the Jews and The Promised
- "It is Essential that This Nation Have
a New Birth of Freedom." - FATHER DIVINE
- This is the Script of a Recording made during the Study of The
Declaration of Independence The Bible of the Rights of Man.
- Civil Rights Observations, 1964. The Sermon
on the Mount, The Lord's Prayer, Buddha's Eight Fold Path, Moses' Ten Commandments
and countless other instructions have been Given. Without the Spirit of World
Brotherhood There Can Be No Safety for Anyone Anywhere.
- Father Divine's Victorious Work in Civil Rights
by - J. Austin Norris, Attorney, Member, Board of Tax Revision, Philadelphia.
- Facts and figures about Father Divine's Work in Civil
Rights That Have Been Encountered While on this Journey to the Celestial
City, to Heaven on Earth. Speech, in part, by Mr. Philip Life, Given at
the FATHER'S DAY Celebration in The Holy Communion Banquet Hall of The
Divine Trace Hotel, 20 South 36th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania September
"I Am not a race, creed nor color: but as a Supernatural
power, as Infinite Spirit, as Universal Mind Substance I came - I Am redeeming
the children of men." FATHER DIVINE
- Information re: FATHER DIVINEs' name etc. Another
case of self-imposed segregation being opposed by The Holy Spirit of FATHER
DIVINE in June, 2007.
- Integration, 1952. FATHER DIVINE'S Spirit Moving
in the Land.
- It Would Be Wonderful If That Day (Martin Luther
King Day) Was Really Made Sacred by Demonstrating, Finding a Way to Demonstrate,
What His Dream Was." - MOTHER DIVINE
Testimony of Mr. Roger Klaus, - the Speech of MOTHER DIVINE - and speech of
Professor Leonard Primiano, Cabrini College, given Sunday, January 19th, 2003
in Recognition of Martin Luther King Day. Plus the Story of Joseph Isaac King.
- "FATHER DIVINE Should Run for President" -
So Reported The Savannah Journal.
- An Aroused World Conscience. Examine Your Conscience.
- President John F. Kennedy's charge to the nation.
- Father Divine's Words Fulfilled "Racism
Shall Be Wiped Out"
- The Supreme Court Decision. and Father Divine's
Statement. About the Decision.
- The Righteous Government Platform. These are
excerpts relative to Equality. You can get the entire Platform.
- Excerpts That Pertain to Civil Rights.
- "A New Birth of Freedom Under God" Listen,
with us, to the voices of the new world, the sounds of an awakened world
conscience, the voice of God speaking through men.
"We Have Taught Division Long Enough and We Will Not Tolerate it.
" - FATHER DIVINE
- "We Know No Races, Creeds Nor Colors." 'Unless
Men Bring Themselves into Subjection to the Law of God, They Are Not Fit
Subjects to Govern Themselves." - MOTHER DIVINE
- The Bill of Rights
- The Civil Rights Bill
- Long Strides in Civil Rights."It Is the
Judicial That Has Shown the Greatest Awareness That the Time Is Now in Civil
- "Branch Rickey, said at the time they were
attempting to do this (integrate baseball), if FATHER DIVINE could
do it he could do it."
- FATHER DIVINE in His own inimitable way broke
down the total segregation that pervaded the Hotel Industry in the United
- Excerpt of Father Divine's Message on Filibustering."I
propose that all constituents of the divers; representatives in Congress
propose a bill to outlaw filibustering in violation to the majority vote."
- "All Members Lynch Mob are Guilty." 'What
we want is something to curb the spirit of violence in the way of lynching
and rioting . . ." - FATHER DIVINE, March 4th, 1940.
- "I Shall Have One Nation Universally." -
- "I Have Been Introduced in Government
in the Name of Civil Rights." - Father Divine.
- Prejudice Will Kill You (Reprint from New York
- "All Shall Have Free Access for Transportation
and to Immigrate from One Country To Another." -Father Divine.
- President Johnson Urges New Immigration Law.
Father Divine Reviews His Proposals for Peace and Brotherhood
- One Nation, One Language, One Flag, One Speech. Unite the three Americas.
- Father Divine's Letters and Some Replies To
Mr. J. A. Woodson of the Treasury Dept., To Mrs. Frank Gary. And Senator
Javits' Letter Against Filibustering and Supporting Civil Rights Letter to
Mr. Roy Wilkins Regarding State Laws. Mr. Roy Willkins' Reply to Letter Re.
Federal Intervention. Father Divine's Letter to Dr. Marcus Bach. Dr. Bach
- The Good Seeds of Brotherhood Are Coming to Fruition."These
seeds are finally springing up in the minds and hearts of thinking men." -
FATHER DIVINE. Some day, somehow, everywhere mankind will live in peace and
GOD is a free gift to the world. Any and all of the material on this and other
pages may be copied and reproduced.
Use the material freely but respect FATHER DIVINE'S intent, which was and
is, to provide us all with the keys to eternal health and happiness without
cost or price. HE truly came as a free gift to the world, gratis to mankind.
It is also nice to give credit where credit is due for through the Spirit
and Teaching of FATHER and MOTHER DIVINE you are and can eternally be abundantly
From all of us to all of you. we wish you, peace and love, and many blessings,
and may we all ever live in unity and brotherhood and the Consciousness of
GOD'S Actual Ever Presence.
True Americanism, True Brotherhood, True Christianity, True Judaism and All
True Religions are synonymous and truly Our GOD is One GOD. Amen
Thank you for visiting our page.
Thank you, FATHER and MOTHER DIVINE for allowing us to put this information
Contact us via E-Mail, Fax, Phone or Postal
Mail if you would like to visit or learn more. We would like to hear